We are currently recruiting for a class teacher. We are offering this position with a TLR 2 for leading a core curriculum area. The successful candidate will be someone who:
- is passionate about learning and teaching;
- is a creative teacher who promotes learning across the curriculum;
- has high expectations of him/herself and others;
- has the ability to offer creative and motivating learning experiences to all children;
- has the ability to lead a core curriculum area across the school.
In return, we can offer:
- happy, confident and hardworking children who are keen to learn;
- a committed staff team who want the best for our children;
- effective continuing professional development;
- a school where changes are being embraced to ensure positive outcomes for all children.
If you think that you are the right person for this role, then please contact the school on 01787 472153 and ask to speak to Karen Riddleston, Head of School for further information. We are ideally looking for someone to start on 20th April 2020 but would consider a September 2020 start for the right candidate.
Closing date: midday on Tuesday 25th February 2020