Year 3 Teacher
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent primary practitioner
- Believe in a wide, creative, engaging curriculum
- Be committed to the well-being, happiness and progress of every child
- Have high expectations of children's learning and behaviour
Richard de Clare Community Academy is a member of the North Essex Multi-Academy Trust (NEMAT). There are four schools in this partnership and there are many CPD opportunities for teachers working in all of the schools.
We can offfer:
- A supportive staff team
- Children who enjoy learning and coming to school
- The opportunity to be part of the school's improvement journey, helping to shape the direction of learning and teaching.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school office on 01787 472153 for an appointment.
The Governing Body is committed to:
- safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of children and young people;
- promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs, and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.